Johnson & Johnson Careers
Techincal Service Field Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905748104W
The position is responsible for management of customer inquiries around technical processes. Accountable for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through timely and correct inquiries handling. This position is responsible to assure all Technical Service employees training and employee documentation is current and training records are controlled in accordance with applicable departmental documentation.
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding BWI Product installation process and coordinates with 3rd party suppliers when applicable. Analyzes and reports weekly back to Management on BWI Products installation progress.
• Process BWI Module requests, communicates BWI Module to customers and inputs information in Technical Service Application. Analyzes and reports monthly back to Management on BWI Modules installation progress.
• Ensure all departmental training to Quality/Compliance programs associated with product complaint handling, procedures, and controls ensuring that the performance and quality of products conform to the established company standards
• Work with BWI Team and Non Direct Country's Assigned Team to ensure 100% compliance of all trainings when assigned
• Act as Liaison between Technical Management Service team to facilitate compliance, (SOX & HCC) related to all annual training requirements.
Responsible for all logistics and coordination related to departmental meeting and team training sessions
• Manage all costs associated with technical facility supplies, equipment and services.
• Generate weekly and monthly reports to demonstrate Technical Service activities.
• Ensure Ariba order are created when required and support the necessary payments
• Assure all activities are within the Service Management System through daily updates and documentation
• Supports the department to prepare the SLA ensure that are signed, returned and kept current
• Support the Field Support Team to meet Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
• Support various project assignments through implementation as assigned.
• Act as service liaison when working with various departments and organizations within J&J.
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local ar FORM-l35l
Company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Perform other duties assigned as needed
• Bachelors degree in Business
• 6 years experience in technical field service administrative related activities
• Computer software/hardware related certifications
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
• English verbal and written communication skills
• Organization skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please note: there is a preferred candidate for this position who has been performing in the position under a contract arrangement. The purpose of advertising this role is aligned to our Global posting policy and in the spirit of transparency to identify other potential employees / candidates who may be interested in being considered for this position.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)