Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Sales Officer
Requisition ID: 1905748101W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. We touch the lives of over a billion people every single day.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
The position is an individual contributor and the applicant will be closely networking with Distributors, Salesmen and ensure Customer Development in his/ her territory. The focus would be on building long-term relationships with the sales team and customers in the assigned territory and bringing together market insights for optimum utilization of company resources
As a Senior Sales Officer responsible for
- Territory Management (Business Results & Distribution Structure)
- RDS Management (return on investment, JBP and developing Infrastructural capability)
- RDSSM Management (Objective Setting & Performance Management, Training & Development and RSR/CAT management)
- Responsibly lead administrative tasks; reporting of sales/engagement, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, etc.
- You will be accountable for achieving sales goals through the acquisition and growth of new customers and expansion of the product line within the existing customer base.
- Negotiating, closing orders and preparing quotes.
- Scheduling appointments for a medium territory/client base and meets with new and existing customers, seeking to expand the business' market share.
- Providing information and support as required to secure sales.
- Utilizing support from other departments as needed to support in achieving objectives.
- Developing sales of new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products.
- Preparing reports detailing sales activities and identifying issues that need to be addressed.
- Informing company about activities or forward-thinking intelligence in the field to assist in business and product planning.
- Reviewing own sales performance against objectives and adjust focus as indicated to achieve sales goals Studies and fulfills territory coverage plan which defines the type of support and frequency of customer contact required to meet territory goals. Recommends plan adjustments as needed.
Education: Required Graduation, Preferred MBA
Required Years of Related Experience: 5-8year of experience in FMCG Sales
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to be part of something great?
Don't forget to apply. We want you!
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)