Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Revenue/Pricing Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905748077W
- World’s #1 Healthcare Company
- Build your career in a truly global organisation
- Based in Ultimo with parking and excellent benefits
An exciting newly created position is now available for an experienced Senior Revenue/Pricing Analyst to join our ANZ Consumer business within Johnson & Johnson Pacific, based in Ultimo.
Be vital to this role:
Reporting to the Head of Category, you will own the end-to-end Revenue Growth Management (RGM) process and results, working collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to identify and execute on new opportunities and initiatives across our extensive range of leading consumer products to optimise profitability and growth. As a trusted business partner, you will establish the RGM rhythm to ensure the sales team is identifying and executing RGM opportunities and ensuring the delivery of the RGM annual commitments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Own the overall RGM target and process, defining the strategy on price, promotions and portfolio management;
- Partner with the sales and marketing teams to identify new RGM opportunities and initiatives
- Lead annual RGM price reviews with marketing teams to identify price change opportunities and marketplace competitiveness,
- Managing & monitoring RGM initiatives & KPIs, embedding market level RGM processes & tools for capabilities building
- Manage the monthly RGM rhythm including updates to SLT on tracking vs targets as well as progress on identified initiatives
Be valued for who you are:
To be successful in this role you will bring your commercially astute mindset with the ability to forge internal collaboration across all levels of the business and inspire those around to challenge the status quo. Specifically, you will also bring:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within FMCG
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Solid understanding of category management & shopper principles
- Good financial literacy including the ability to work with P&Ls
- Strong presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close: 29th Aug 2019
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)