Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Mgr EMEA Environ Sustainability
Requisition ID: 1905748047W
Johnson & Johnson Environmental Health, Safety, and Sustainability team is recruiting for a Senior Manager, EMEA Environmental Sustainability. The position will be based in the EU at any of the J&J Pharma, MD or Consumer office locations, preferably in Switzerland, UK, or Belgium.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 130,000 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a global healthcare leader, we recognize that we must take an active role in shaping the healthcare landscape in which we operate. We have a responsibility to be operationally agile, continually looking for new solutions and opportunities to leverage our scale for good, and to simplify and standardize processes. Our resources should be directed toward what really matters - creating value for the patients, consumers and customers we serve, and as such, we have been transforming our team to improve operational effectiveness, business connectedness, and elevate Environmental Sustainability into our businesses.
The Senior Manager, EMEA Environmental Sustainability will be part of the Enterprise Environmental Sustainability team responsible for stewarding relevant and dynamic enterprise sustainability strategies and integrating them into our segment business priorities and goals, working closely with a broad group of internal and external stakeholders. We are seeking a team member to take proactive initiative to understand and address sustainability needs of our key customers in EMEA , further, enhance the value proposition of sustainability for our businesses, and drive progress with key business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders. This person will help drive the need gap assessment, the solution creation and finally will own the deployment of sustainability projects and initiatives for the teams in EMEA. In addition, the Senior Manager, Environmental Sustainability will help to position J&J as a leader in environmental sustainability in relevant industry groups and platforms in EMEA.
• Proactively helping to build and maintain connections and partnerships with key US and EMEA business leaders and cross-functional stakeholder partners to integrate Sustainability into segment business strategy and priorities.
• Engage with our J&J Customer (Hospital and Retailer) teams to understand our customers’ priorities, needs, and initiatives around sustainability.
• Support responses to all EMEA customer inquiries around sustainability and help identify emerging trends to help evolve our Customer (Hospital and Retailer) strategies.
- Create value creation proof-points around Sustainability for EMEA in all segments
• Manage and connect to EMEA external environment through active membership with industry organizations, non-profit groups
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required ; Advanced Degree is highly preferred
• Minimum of 5 years related experience working in Value Creation, Sustainability, or Government Affairs
• Proficiency in project management, change management and/or process improvement is preferred
• Strong collaboration skills and ‘one team’ mindset is required
• Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders in complex business settings and prioritize work is required
• Learning agility and natural curiosity is required
- Experience in driving efficiency, simplification, standardization of work is required
• Ability to influence without authority and help drive transformational change
• MS Office suite experience with emphasis on advanced PowerPoint skills are required
• Experience with Yammer, SharePoint, and/or MS Teams are preferred
• Confident in challenging the status quo and driving transparency in communications is required
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)
Environmental Health & Safety