Johnson & Johnson Careers
GLOBAL LEARNING OPERATIONS ANALYST
Requisition ID: 1905747955W
The Global Learning Operations analyst will be responsible for the creation of global standard operational guides for a set of assigned learning and development (L&D) programs. They will train their peers and external vendors to ensure that training logistics, program process and specifications are successfully executed to build an elite training experience for participants. They will support Global Learning Design & Operations team through coordinating the program logistics for training courses and other program activities as needed. The Global Learning Operations Coordinator will:
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request by applying Employee Relations Administration standard operating procedures and utilizing analytical skills for resolution.
- Document program specifications from training venue to classroom set-up, training materials, printing and shipping instructions, and any related technology needs, etc. to enable a successful learning experience.
- Set up and distribute course evaluation and follow-up surveys to collect feedback on the learning experience.
- Compile and prepare training metrics reports and dashboard for review by Corporate Services (L&D) and Global Services colleagues.
- Partner with Learning Service Delivery team on handling vendor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure vendor resources are meeting J&J quality standards for operational processes.
- Train and handle vendor resources to execute on program operational guides and standard processes for delivery of training logistics within the region.
- Run and review SLAs by leveraging reports provided by GSHR Reporting team to ensure that vendors are meeting the SLAs.
- Coordinate onsite training logistics in assigned locations or for virtual training delivery as needed.
- Support standard learning processes and practices related to assigned programs Develop understanding of Global Services operations and the J&J organization.
- Continuously improve systems knowledge and communications skills, thus, improving customer service levels.
- Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with management.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences for future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members of the Global Services HR team(s); develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies within the Global Learning team.
DO YOU THINK THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU? SEE THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineer, psychology or related.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
- The ability to demonstrate customer orientation, excellent customer service skills, prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution.
- Domain of English language.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; managing internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance in the clients needs.
- Experience with event planning, training logistics and coordination, learning operations.
- The ability to demonstrate and understand how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications (e.g., MS Office, email, fax, Internet Explorer).
- Experience partnering internally and externally to address people-related challenges is required.
- Ability to understand short-term and long-term implications of decisions and actions, understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities.
- Experience with tools to report data, track and analyze trends is preferred.
- The ability to deliver exceptional service through tools and processes and experience suggesting areas for improvement on to support continuous improvement efforts is required.
DID YOU KNOW?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)