Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Development Manager, Vision Care (VIC)
Requisition ID: 1905747926W
- Melbourne West Territory
- Connect with customers to deliver our ironic pipeline of innovative products
- Help to shape the business to better support our customers’ and patients’ needs
Be Vital to this role:
Are you self-motivated and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline driven environment? If so you could be our next Customer Development Manager for Melbourne. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work across our full suite of products within the Visioncare range and to bring the ACUVUE® brands to life with Eye Care Professionals.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Learn and apply a depth of knowledge in contact lenses and ocular health.
- Call on Optometry practices to develop and maintain close relationships with healthcare professionals to ensure their clinical and business requirements are being met by the company
- Work with the National Sales Manager, Brand Manager and Professional Affairs Manager to develop long-term sales strategies for the territory
- Represent Johnson & Johnson at relevant conferences and events
- Manage data to develop territory plans that achieve our marketing objectives by:
- Defining and executing sales goals and objectives
- Reviewing and analyzing performance against goals and objectives
- Liaison with key professional organisations
Be valued for who you are:
It is likely that you will have previous experience as an Account Manager in the Health Care industry, however we are also open to hearing from Business Savvy Optometrist’s who have previous sales experience looking to broaden their skill set. Naturally, you will have a collaborative team focused style. Equally important is your ability to thrive individually as you will be working independently on a day to day basis. Key to your success will be the ability to influence customer habits to drive our ironic pipeline of innovative products.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson, is one of the largest Health Care companies in the world with brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Vision care is an organization geared to innovation, with an exciting product pipeline, and is looking to accelerate growth. You’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2019
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)