Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Data Sciences
Requisition ID: 1905747922W
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V., a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting a Senior Scientist, Data Sciences. This position will be based in Beerse, Belgium. Occasional travel in Europe up to 15% may be required.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssen.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Data Sciences group within Janssen is looking for a Manager, Data Sciences who is interested in shaping, and delivering advanced analytics/Machine Learning/statistical solutions that have direct impact to Patients and Janssen. The role requires both a broad knowledge of existing DL/ML/AI solutions and commitment to materialize the thinking, customize and work in a multidisciplinary environment to drive business solutions.
As a Manager Data Sciences, he/she shall stay on the cutting edge of advanced analytics solutions by leading, implementing and creating novel solutions to influence decisions at various levels in the organization.
The Manager Data Sciences will be part of a dynamic, accomplished data sciences team that support areas such as marketing, sales, strategic customer group, commercial excellence, scientific affairs, epidemiology, RWE and medical affairs. He/ She will deliver innovative AI solutions & Data Sciences platforms for Commercial and Real World Evidence and is accountable for applying and leveraging technology-driven analytics (e.g., NLP, artificial intelligence/machine learning, semantics).
He/she will engage with business/IT stakeholders and will work closely with colleagues to keep up-to-date with the latest approaches and advances in data science and evaluate external data assets as required
- MD or PhD degree in Computer Sciences, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Computational Informatics, Medical Informatics, Statistics, Computational Biology or a related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of industrial experience OR a Master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience is required.
- Proven expertise in one or more of the following areas: supervised or unsupervised machine learning, reinforcement learning, deep learning, natural language processing (NLP) or a strong background in statistical analysis of healthcare data.
- Passion toward healthcare and strong understanding of technological landscape in big data is preferred.
- Experience with healthcare data, insurance claims data/real world data is preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal, and written skills are required.
- Proficiency with one or more analytics/programming language such as Python, R, SQL, SAS, Matlab, SPSS is required.
- Excellent aptitude for application of mathematics and quantitative methods to business problems is preferred.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)