Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Representative (Krakow, Katowice)
Requisition ID: 1905747882W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Location: Krakow, Katovice region
Sales representative is responsible for the development and maintenance of sales in a specific territory, for product line. Has a defined sales target to achieve and operates within established policy guidelines.
- Achieves and maintains sales in certain area for certain product/group of products according to sales plan
- Keeps customers informed on new products, services, pricing, changes, etc.
- Analyses customer needs and identifies new potential customers
- Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with customers
- Effectively plans sales calls
- Provides advice and counseling to customers
- Keeps records and reports to manager on all activities and results
- Drives company’s sales / market share
- Develops long-term relationships with our customers
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting
- Performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Native Polish, fluent in English
- Driving license
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)