Johnson & Johnson Careers
Scientific Engagement Skin Health
Requisition ID: 1905747571W
Bring the superiority of our science to life among our employees, business partners, and key external influencers, and partner with them to both drive the success of our brands and improve the quality of life of our consumers
- Train and educate our fellow employees in the AP Consumer Division to create loyal users of our products and passionate ambassadors for our brands.
- Identify and work with the most influential and relevant KOLs in the AP region, and, in close collaboration with our internal partners (PMKT, Marketing, RA, GA, PR) to educate and partner with them so that they become loyal, empowered advocates for our brands.
- Extend our education and training to directly reach our retail partners and consumers in the AP region allowing us to more effectively influence their hearts and minds
- PhD or MD in Dermatologic Science or related field
- At least one to two years of experience in the Beauty Care industry
- Ability to present scientific content with confidence and authority, to a range of audiences, including HCPs, media, bloggers, and company colleagues.
- Language: Fluent in English. Mandarin Chinese ability is desired, but not required.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)