Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analytics Team Lead (Maternity Cover)
Requisition ID: 1905747523W
Role: Analytics Team Lead-Maternity Cover
Location: Cork, Ireland
Reports to: Global S&OP Manager
Closing Date: 18th June 2019
DePuy Synthes, Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world, built upon the strong legacies of two great companies.
DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings helps advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
DePuy Synthes, who employ over 1000 people in Cork established its manufacturing facility in Cork in 1997 where it manufactures orthopedic knees and hips. In 2014, DePuy Synthes in Cork won the Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence.
Reporting to the Global S&OP Manager for Joints, the primary purpose of the Analytics Team Lead is to lead the development of analytical capability within the Joints business. The role will require end to end engagement across the full Supply Chain function providing real time data to guide strategic decision making.
What you’re great at:
• Are you innovative, tenacious and passionate about data
• Performance and results driven
• Culturally aware and politically sensitive
• A team player
• Good influencing skills
• Project Management skills
• Good communicator
As a Analytics Team Lead, your
• Lead, mentor and develop a team of professionals in Analytics to meet business needs and succession plans.
• Continuous Improvement Focus - Lead compliance improvements, bringing the Supply Chain business closer to the end state Blueprint.
• Drive robust dashboards and report execution within the team that will guide the Joints Leadership team on strategic decision making.
• Oversee all reports published by the Joints team to ensure compliance to the J&J definition.
• Accelerate the formation of the supply chain analytical capability, strategy & roadmap.
• Connect & influence commercial, supply chain & analytical stakeholders across the Joints business.
• Gather & analyze data to solve complex problems & evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes & support strategic decision making.
• Balance a hands-on approach with the ability to work through others to deliver rapid, high quality analysis on a broad range of topics.
• Drive change in business processes using advanced analytics in partnership with cross-functional supply chain teams. Uses analytical & quantitative methods to understand, predict & enhance supply chain performance.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Rare in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail and have
• A degree level or similar qualification in a business, technology, engineering or supply chain discipline.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a data analytics.
• Proven ability to successfully manage projects and key site initiatives.
• Desirable but not essential: Team Lead experience with Tableau / Alteryx experience.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)