Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905747420W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Pricing Assistant to be located in Istanbul, Turkey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 135.000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Summary of the job:
Monitoring and analyzing the price related data for pricing strategies & business purpose. Preparing & keeping updated pricing files for Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices products for internal & external pricing approval processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform proforma process for distributors with JD Edwards system.
- Coordinate the process of pricing approval & manage the documentation and communication of internal and regional approval.
- Provide regular and ad hoc pricing analysis, data and reporting for business purposes, using internal systems.
- Analyze tender result announcements in the aspects of: offered products, prices, competitive situation, trends in comparison to historical prices.
- Take initiative in identifying risks & opportunities for Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices products.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including support of other strategic capabilities functions such as commercial excellence, distributor channel operations.
· Bachelor’s degree
· At least 2 years of experience
· MS Excel at the proficiency level
· Ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Strong analytical skills
· Resides in Istanbul
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)