Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905747278W
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Cilag AG is a successful international development and manufacturing facility in the pharmaceutical sector of Johnson & Johnson, located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. At our Schaffhausen site, 120 people work for the global Janssen Research & Development organization developing innovative treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide.
Within Analytical Development of the global Janssen Research & Development organization in Schaffhausen we are offering an outstanding opportunity for an
In this position you are part of the Device Methods Laboratory (DML) which is responsible for analytical aspects of combination product testing covering projects from clinical development through life-cycle management of commercial products. As a member of an international and multidisciplinary team you are responsible for developing, (co)-validating and transferring physical test methods for the functional characterization of combination products. In addition, you conduct device-related non-conformance investigations as well as perform handling of clinical and commercial complaints.
- You provide analytical and technical support to solve issues related to investigations and execute device-related complaint handling of combination products
- You serve as analytical expert for the development, validation and transfer of device test methods
- You evaluate and document analytical results and prepare reports and presentations
- You work in small interdisciplinary teams
- You support maintenance and qualification of analytical instruments
- You prepare and update standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Your output supports products in early development through late stage development and commercial products in a GMP regulated environment
For this position we are looking for a motivated, flexible and team-oriented person with the following skills:
- You have a strong interest in analytical aspects of combination product testing
- You have experience in the field of metrology and instrumental analytics
- You are a good team player with excellent communication skills
- Previous exposure to analytical development with significant emphasis on combination products or packaging materials in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other GMP regulated industry is preferred
- B.S. with 1-2 years’ experience in Analytical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences or Engineering
- Independent, efficient and accurate working style
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good German and English communication skills
We are offering you a multifaceted opportunity in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and career opportunities as well as a good infrastructure.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please apply online at www.careers.jnj.com (including application letter, CV and testimonials).
Cilag AG (8562)