Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead - Digital Channels
Requisition ID: 1905747214W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
Location: Zug, Switzerland or Vienna, Austria
Contract type: Indefinite
This role is the key Technology point of contact for any customer-facing digital solutions in the Alpine market. Consulting with business partners to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology, this role participates in business planning, business analysis, needs analysis and risk assessment. Working with colleagues in other markets, and the Product Line organization, this role promotes adoption and value from current IT capabilities and identifies and drives essential new market solutions as part of an EMEA organization.
- Understand business processes and IT systems, identify the business product needs and requirements
- Engage business teams for detail design
- Develop & prioritize user stories and acceptance criteria
- Create wireframes/mockups/prototypes
- Analyze business requirements, write & manage story points, write specifications for developers, map business processes, explain users how functionality relates to process when necessary
- Analyze user needs and define scope and requirements
- Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Map out and blueprint business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Work with PLO to localize regional and global solutions, facilitate the deployment of available solution(s) through eliciting gaps, bridging requirements to functional solution, documenting enhancements and coordinating configuration, administration and integration with deployed solution(s)
- Translate new requirements into functional specifications and takes accountability for enhancements addressing those requirements
- Coordinate configuration and administration with owners of deployed solution(s)
- Coordinate implementation of integration requirements for local process(es) and solution(s)
- Oversee the program, be accountable for progress of work stream, ensure development work is done correctly/coordinate product development execution, communicate to business/BTLs, coordinate users in UAT, assist unit testers, report on UAT
- Manage business expectations keeping business aligned to business requirements
- Develop cost estimates and autonomously create project plan for smaller initiatives
- Applies compliance requirements
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of relevant experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent or 5+ years with advanced degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and a strong command of German is required
- Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and Cross-Functional Teams
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be skilled in building strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Quickly learns business and complex processes, along with ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects.
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)
Business Relationship Management