Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Manager - Global Marketing Product Line
Requisition ID: 1905747187W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Medical Devices - IT Manager for the Medical Device Global Marketing Product Line. The position will be located in Tokyo, Japan.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Flourishing with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a Digital IT Manager, this position will be primarily aligned with the Global Marketing product line, and will work closely with Japan Business Technology Leaders, business user groups, agency partners and development team to translate business needs into clearly and easily understood agile user stories to deliver capabilities/solutions/applications that meet acceptance criteria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Management: Responsibility for both people (direct and/or indirect) as well as projects.
- implement/shape the digital strategy and roadmap the digital capabilities in Japan by partnering with marketing leaders, and able to have strategic relationship with marketing directors in Japan.
- Program Oversight: Report on the progress of workstreams/capabilities within scope of responsibility. Handle tools necessary to dedicatedly report on regional portfolio, product/capability status, financials, technical strategy and plans
- Roadmap Generation: Develops a future data roadmap for systems or capability areas within their area of responsibility. Understands an IT system or systems that the business partner group uses, maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support. Ability to represent/map needs of JAPAN and APAC clusters and represent any country-specific unique needs (ex. driven by local laws).
- Agile User Requirements: Understands the role of a Product Owner and the Backlog prioritization process
- Responsible for writing epics, user stories, clarifying acceptance criteria, organizing and conducting user/system testing
- Understands the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and ability to apply SAFe methodology
- Lead / partner with development teams; craft technical and solution strategy / approach; dedicatedly suggest technical approaches and capabilities solutions in line with technical/business strategy
- Dedicatedly understand technology landscape within scope of responsibility, seek internal and external insights to craft technology approach and vision for the market(s)/cluster(s)/region
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Serve as subject expert for Japan and APAC cluster countries in scope, ensure successful delivery of platforms and products within cluster and/or region. Partner with product/platform teams to deliver commitments within scope of responsibility.
- Connect across JJT and partner teams to shape delivery/support models, increase project delivery, improve intake processes, and measure resource spend, within scope of responsibility
- Deliver on lifecycle management within scope of responsibility as measured through program metrics
- leverage the Digital success in Japan, and drive the technology capabilities (for those Japan are leading) in the APAC region
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant IT experience OR 6+ years with advanced/master’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing.
- Has current knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Digital Marketing globally and in Japan market.
- Has domain knowledge of Marketing Function and experience developing/configuring IT solutions for key processes within Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required; Understands the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and ability to apply SAFe methodology
- Quickly learns business and complex processes, along with ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects.
- Superb communication and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to partner with development teams.
- Experience implementing Web Sites, digital marketing campaigns, social marketing campaigns, advanced analytics, eDetailing, eCommerce, digital asset management
- Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and multi-functional Teams
- Must have superb communication skills (written and oral).
- Committed to building positive relationships.
- Experience with leading multi-company teams and global efforts are preferred.
- Proven ability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technology implications.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies preferred
- Demonstrable experience in standard methodologies in: Digital Marketing (Web, Digital Asset Management), eDetailing, Brand Management, Campaign Management/Marketing, Social Marketing, mobile apps, Channel Management, Marketing Innovation and Marketing Insights / OmniChannel Analytics would also be beneficial.
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)