Johnson & Johnson Careers
Health Care Compliance Manager (m/w/d)
Requisition ID: 1905746998W
The Health Care Compliance Manager manages activities which support the Healthcare Compliance (HCC) program in Janssen Germany: planning, trainings, assessments, testing and other varied HCC functions. Is responsible for maintaining existing programs and implementing activities related to Management Action Plans, under the guidance of the HealthCare Compliance Officer.
This position reports to the HCC Officer Pharma Germany and is located at Janssen in Neuss.
- Requires strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
- Strong affinity for processes and procedures
- Proven track record in delivering results, self-starter and ability to manage complexity
- Background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory or Auditing.
- Industry related experience preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Health Care Compliance Manager will work with the HCC team on various support activities which may include but not be limited to the following:
- Under the HCC Officer guidance, customize global/EMEA strategies based on appropriate local needs, goals and objectives, taking into account local external regulatory trends and environment
- Participate in HCC reviews and approvals
- Participate in Compliance Committee meetings
- Collaborate with the HCC Officer to collect, analyze and report metrics
- Drive the harmonization, preparation, updating and implementation of all HCC written policies and procedures on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with the HCC EMEA Pharma group in implementation of education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees at the local level in close collaboration with the HCC Specialist
- Organize and implement training
- Maintain employee certification and training attendance records
- Support the HCC Officer in the self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
- Collaborate in the implementation of local testing & monitoring plan to demonstrate that the HCC program is effective and participate in execution where appropriate
- Collaborate in coordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
- Report unplanned deviations and collaborate with the HCC Officer in Managing day-to-day inquiries, allegations and investigations
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred and a minimum of 6 years business experience in Compliance and/or Legal.
Ability to make things happen through managing a broad set of Credo based values. Understands the J&J Credo based culture.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Deals well with ambiguity and demonstrates strong organizational, process and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well between functions and across all levels of the business and crossectoral between Pharma, J&J and MD&D. Effective time management skills are essential. Ability to work well in teams. Business English in speech and writing.
COMMENTS: This position description is an outline of the major recurring responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to be all-inclusive of the work to be performed. Other related job objectives, special assignments and less significant responsibilities will typically be performed by the incumbent(s).
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia--
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)
Health Care Compliance