Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manufacturing technician
Requisition ID: 1905746729W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
Senior Manufacturing technician based in Le Locle
Define machining strategies and cutting tools, create CNC program and test them on CNC equipment to realize prototypes or validation products for sale. You are an expert in CNC Swiss turning, your skills will be used by the company to create, improve and fix machining processes in its CNC workshops.
- Define machining strategies.
- Define Cutting tools.
- Create CNC programs.
- Machine setup and program testing on CNC machines.
- Propose and follow implementation of machining processes improvements.
- Participate in new equipment selection, User Requirements Specification drafting and their installation.
- Document machine setup, Machining strategies changes, draft instruction and machining procedures for production.
- Work in collaboration with Quality services and apply DEPUY SYNTHES Quality rules.
- Support engineers in their production activities.
- Support production during machine setup.
- Train production staff.
- Swiss turning machinist, precision mechanic or equivalent degree.
- In depth knowledge of CNC Swiss Turning, multi-spindle a plus.
- Medical industry knowledge is a plus.
- Good management skills of machining projects.
- Able to work independently.
- Rigorous and openness.
- Good problem-solving capacity.
- Team spirit, able to work in a project team organization.
- In depth knowledge in CNC programming, TB DECO (Tornos) and/or ISO (Citizen and Star).
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Medos Sarl (8575)