Johnson & Johnson Careers
Staff Execution System Engineer-Permanent Contract
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1905746717W
Johnson & Johnson is an american multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
To strengthen our Automation organization in the Janssen Manufacturing site located in Borgo San Michele – Latina, we are looking for a Staff Execution System Engineer with a PERMANENT CONTRACT to cover the following responsibilities:
- To lead and/or support projects implementation with specific focus on Automation technologies and processes, ensuring alignment with site functions and strategies.
- To support multi-departmental team in designing, implementing and releasing automation systems in adherence to corporate standards, industrial best-practices and applicable regulations.
- To monitor periodically projects progresses in terms of costs, risks, timings and results, communicating and interacting with the appropriate company roles and the department lead. Ensure escalation processes as needed.
- To coordinate the technical staff team, planning their activities and ensuring their training and professional development.
- To be responsible for the support services to ensure reliability and continuity of the automation systems in a 24x7 operational environment.
- To promptly restore services in case of their disruption, identify temporarily workarounds, being focused to minimize/circumvent business impacts. Ensure proper escalation in case of difficulties.
- To regularly analyze and review incidents log to address recurrent problems and to put in place preventive actions if problems can be identified before their occurrence.
- To follow up with customers to gauge their satisfaction with incident resolution
- To ensure ongoing training for technical support staff.
- To ensure that workarounds, preventive and corrective actions are implemented in compliance to procedures and regulations.
- To educate staff members to Compliance and GMP culture ensuring their constant application during the working activities.
- To ensure the team adherence to site and global SOPs.
- To ensure the alignment between processes and SOP’s reflecting in the documentation any process change and ensuring their adherence to compliance and GMP rules.
- To ensure through personal behaviors and continuous team monitoring that working activities are executed in adherence to the Italian Safety regulations and JNJ EHS standards.
- To ensure that any change introduced is implemented in adherence to EHS regulations.
- To ensure continuous costs restraint identifying, proposing and implementing process improvements and standardization in compliance to the company policies.
- To contribute to maintain department budget aligned to the planned one.
- A scientific master’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology, or at least 10 experience in IT/Automation in pharmaceutical environment
- Automation engineering degree is preferred.
- Experience and an outspoken interest in technologies, digital strategies, computer systems, industrial automation is an asset.
- Ability to work in a creative and innovative organization, that requires short timelines and high flexibility in combination with high accuracy.
- Organizational skills, capable of handling multiple projects at the same time is a requirement. Working knowledge of project management principles is an advantage.
- Teamworking skills focused to setup and maintain an effective support team.
- Ability to build strong working partnerships, trust and credibility at all levels.
- Must be knowledgeable and capable of working in a 24x7 environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills required.
- Fluency in English is required.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)