Johnson & Johnson Careers
Master Production Planner
Requisition ID: 1905746702W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of
caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
For the department Site Planning and to support both the strong new product pipeline and the strategic position of JSC Schaffhausen within the Johnson & Johnson parenteral network as a commercial supply site we are looking for a
Master Production Planner (m/f)
As a Master Production
Planner, you are responsible for creating and maintaining a master
production schedule and manage the planning period between 14 weeks and 36
In this scope, the planner will also hold responsibility to resolve manufacturing issues and communicate the potential impact to key business partners.
- Creation, development and maintenance of a constrained production plan for assigned assets / products of the Site Master Production Schedule (MPS), while facilitating efficient manufacturing operations for a time horizon from 14 weeks to 36 months, (24 months rolling plan), according to monthly planning cycle (MPC) taking into account:
- The preset requirements
- Available capacity
- Planning parameters
- Production flows
- Integrate change request
- Scenario Planning : Responsible for developing & executing scenario’s and simulations to support management decisions on asset / product level for the Supply Review Meeting (SRM).
- Responsible for the gathering or working the output of non-CM demand for the products in scope, as defined in the non-CM demand process
- Maintain Intermediates and Finished Goods Inventories within goal. Provides inventory projections and analyzes actuals versus the projections for the supply node.
- Leads identification of inventory management opportunities that improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross functional basis
- Assess respective supply impact for assigned assets / products in conjunction with product End to End Planning Leads for proposed manufacturing / regulatory changes and provide feedback to change sponsor / owner.
- Develop, maintain and publish information on asset / product specific supply chain management metrics & KPI’s.
- Responsible for the optimal conversion of the feasible MPS plan into a detailed schedule, ensuring that production, inventory and demand requirements are being met.
- Communicate with the next upstream and downstream node when required
- Responsible to execute and validate the OMP replenishment plan between sites
- SLOB, IDA, Life Cycle Management..: MPS planner is accountable to adhere to the destruction processes SLOB and IDA
- Ensure compliance to all related planning procedures as per relevant GMP/ISO standards.
- Collaboration with the different stakeholders in the New Product introduction environment to ensure flawless execution of multiple NPI Projects at the Site.
For this challenging position, we are looking for a person that is able to set correct priorities and approaches complex challenges systematically and is able to solve them efficiently. You know how to enforce your position and are used to take up responsibilities. Furthermore, you have a continuous improvement mindset and you like to drive projects forward as well as foster collaborations in a matrix environment. You have the ability to build strong collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles, and you show good communication skills both written and verbal.
Moreover, you demonstrate strong analytical, time management, and organizational skills.
In addition, you bring the following professional qualifications:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in Logistics or Planning
1 – 5 years of professional work experience in supply chain within an international and regulated
Expertise in planning and/or logistics (desirable); APICS certification (preferred)
Operational experience working in ERP systems, SAP/APO
Excellent knowledge in German and English (spoken and written)
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Cilag AG (8562)