Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Vision Care
Requisition ID: 1905746676W
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is the contact lens division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself in 20 years as the world leader in contact lenses and its ACUVUE® brand is currently the No. 1 selling lens in the world and is distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
Currently we are looking for Talents for:
Marketing Manager – Vision Care
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Position is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and overseeing the execution of short and long-term omni-channel & data driven consumer and customer relationship marketing strategies. Position will collaborate with stakeholders and translate these strategies into actionable plans that increase consumer acquisition and retention to drive sales and deliver business objectives while improving consumer vision experience.
- Leadership of the marketing team in the strategy, planning and implementation of the marketing plan for the ACUVUE® and BLINK® brand to both customers and consumers.
- Management of the overall portfolio, new products, advertising, messaging, PR, pricing and promotional plans.
- Set goals and objectives for the year, quarter, and month by month for consumer acquisitions, conversion & retention.
- Create, design and execute specific campaigns leveraging a variety of different channels (digital, mobile, off-line).
- Build big data strategy for Poland considering MyACUVUE ecosystem implementation
- Build strategic relationships and partnership with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Leadership and motivation of a small marketing team and strong partnership with key stakeholders in the local management team
- Hiring and managing the performance of a junior marketing team.
- Leading and driving marketing topics at company’s cycle meetings.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Masters degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Polish and English on business level of communication
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Energetic, focused and motivated
- Strong time management
- Ability to build strong internal & external relationships
- Likes innovation and seeks for ways to do things better than before
- Company car and all necessary tools
- Opportunity to work and grow in open, creative environment of professionals in compliant medical devices business
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track level of success in business
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)