Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905746518W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Supply Chain Planning Manager
We are enhancing key capabilities in our Global Supply Chain Planning Department you support the Life cycle management and lead assigned projects independently. You are responsible to coordinate across different functions within Planning and the entire Value Stream in the DePuy Synthes organization to support the End to End Supply chain activities. The role is driven by 3 key components: Project Management (20%), Change Management (10%), Supply Chain Management (70%). The specific tasks are:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develops project scope and objectives. Establishes and tracks critical milestones, timelines and contingency plans.
- Manages communication of project status, milestones, timelines, and budget to management.
- Develops scenario modelling activities to support SC design & decision making
- Integrates MDR event management into all planning processes for plan execution (DP, SNP, Customer Service, PP&L, Ex Ops, S&OP, manufacturing, distribution)
- Collaborates with base business cross-functional teams to ensure supply coordination (hard-cut, variant management, space optimization, packaging, specific labelling, etc.)
- Develop solutions to manage supply constraints and make-to-order processes for peak demands with internal and external suppliers
- Connect across functions to ensure the most efficient solutions are implemented to support the E2E value stream.
- Support Product Lifecycle, collect and validate Market Intelligence, coordination with other functions
- 8-10 years of experience in supply chain management
- Bachelor or Master in supply chain/business management/industrial engineering or related fields
- Project & Change Management experience required
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Willing to work in a complex operations environment with aptitude for working with a wide variety of key stakeholders (supply chain, R&D, regulatory, engineering, manufacturing, quality, etc…)
- Aptitude to being part of an operational task force but able to make a step back to understand the big picture
- Organized, structured, prioritization skills, good communications and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written), making the complex clear; other languages (e.g. German, French) are a benefit
- Ability to negotiate and influence without direct line authority & ability to lead people
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Synthes GmbH (7111)