Johnson & Johnson Careers
Financial Analyst FA Acc.
Requisition ID: 1905746456W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health andwellbeing of people around the world
FINANCIAL ANALYST FA ACC.
To complete/reinforce our Finance team, we are looking for a highly committed and motivated Senior Accountant. This position will partner with various stakeholders and be involved in improvement projects.
- Prepare, control and post of various day-to-day and month-end accounting activities (accruals, clearings, revaluations, etc.)
- Fixed Assets activities depending on tasks allocation between various Swiss and German sites
- Cash & Bank activities
- SOX compliance controls (e.g. balance sheet reconciliations)
- Support on internal and external audits
- Support on tax and legal accounting and reporting
- Financial forecasting for legal and management reporting for specific areas like cash flow, equity clearing etc.
- Involvement in improvement projects
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University / bachelor's degree or equivalent or completed KV with further education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting
- SAP (FI/CO) knowledge preferable
- US GAAP experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications especially Excel
- Stress resistance, flexibility and sense of priority to handle tasks and deadlines
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German and English, French would be an advantage.
- Six Sigma Green Belt will be appreciated
Synthes GmbH (7111)