Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Administration Team Lead
Requisition ID: 1905746331W
The HR Administration Team Lead is responsible for coordinating and supervising the Administration Team in the Regional Service Center supporting employees, manager and other human resource teams. This person provides applicable services for employees within region and countries which include but not limited to Employee Services, HR Systems, HR Policy administration. This person ensures the timely resolution of client issues, concerns and inquiries regarding HR policies and programs using standard tools, processes and guidelines to achieve performance goals, customer satisfaction and delivering service in a timely and accurate manner.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise Regional Administration operational activities to achieve target key performance indicators, operational level agreements and service levels by executing resource planning to ensure availability of staff and support.
• Execute the in-scope Admin operational plans to increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience.
• Lead a regional team responsible for day-to-day delivery of (not limited to):
o Policy administration and legal compliance.
o Enforcing sensitivity and confidentiality with employee personal data
• Provide insights and intelligence with respect to trends and opportunities.
• Resolve escalated inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority and expertise.
• Monitor real-time operational performance and ensure team is staffed appropriately for anticipated work volume and escalation of unusual events including malfunctions with enabling technology.
• Participate with resource forecasting requirements.
• Responsible for achievement of the service level agreements and business performance goals by encouraging and improving the accuracy and efficiency of team members.
• Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Manager, Regional Administration Center.
• Provide daily and monthly performance feedback and coaching; monitor the development and training needs of team members.
• Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for GS HR and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
• Foster a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in HR GS in alignment with the Company's Leadership Imperatives.
• Build a pipeline of diverse talent within the Regional Total Rewards / Exit Management / Data Management Administration team and across the Regional Administrative Center team. Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team.
• Provide management, direction, coaching, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to subordinate team members.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder
- At least 3 years of leadership/people management experience (has good coaching skills, attentive to people’s needs)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (formal presentation and facilitation skills)
- HR Business acumen (any discipline in HR; preferably in Shared Services)
- Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
- Good capability in assessing, developing and hiring talent
- Ability to establish a culture focused on continuous improvement
- Results oriented and ability to motivate team to high levels of performance
- Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ