Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst, Global Workday Technology Operations
Requisition ID: 1905746291W
As part of Global HR Services, the role of Analyst, Workday Technology Operations will be responsible for providing support to Local & Regional HR Services with regard to the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system.
As first escalation point to our Local & Regional HR Services, they will be responsible for analyzing data & system issues and providing them guidance & solutions, as well as triaging and tracking system change requests.
They will help drive global consistency and compliance in Workday HCM processes, ensuring data accuracy and monitoring observance of global processes.
- Partner closely with Local/Regional HR Services as first escalation point for all Workday questions and issues.
- Proactively share subject matter expertise with Local/Regional HR Services on Workday functionality, business processes, integrations and mass uploads.
- Investigate, analyze & resolve data and business process flow errors. Troubleshoot EIB (mass upload) errors and research new EIB usages.
- Research system issues and initiate global System Issue Management process as needed.
- Support the global System Change Management process, by reviewing & triaging change requests from Local/Regional HR Services.
- Help determine scope of system issues & change requests (global, regional, local). Raise & track them through the global System Issue & Change Management process and provide status updates to HR Services. Advise HR Services on completing the service request form to capture user requirements. Partner with IT & HR Services on refining requirements. Solicit input from all countries on global change requests through the J&J community collaboration tool. Coordinate user testing and provide guidance on test scenarios and regression testing.
- In support of twice yearly Workday HCM releases, help coordinate regression testing with Local/Regional HR Services and perform global testing, as assigned.
- Provide first line support of global system integrations with Taleo (Talent Acquisition), AON Hewitt (Benefits) and JJEDS (Employee Directory). Analyze and resolve integration errors or raise & track integration issue ticket through the global System Issue Management process.
- Support the global Data Integrity Auditing process. Assist with root-cause analysis, detect patterns and develop risk mitigation action plans.
- Manage complex and large data change requests that require deep analysis and system knowledge.
- Perform quality control of mass data uploads to ensure compliance and data integrity.
- Advise on handling complex data corrections and rescinding of business processes.
- Assist Manager with compiling & analyzing internal operational metrics & SLA performance and preparing dashboards. Based on analysis of data and system issues, develop plans for error mitigation and provide recommendations for process improvements to drive data accuracy and global compliance. Provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with Manager.
- Other responsibilities to support the Manager include: leading or representing area in projects; developing & delivering training to HR Services on new Workday functionality & mass uploads; acting as content moderator on J&J community collaboration tool; preparing of Workday support related communication materials; developing internal procedures and process documentation.
- Develop understanding of Service Center operations and the J&J organization.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Work in collaboration with other team members to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables, providing input and assistance as needed.
- Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance, process acumen and gain additional knowledge on Workday processes and system. Consults Workday Community to educate self and team members.
- Previous experience supporting users of a Human Capital Management (HCM) system is required, combining HR processes and system analysis expertise.
- Significant analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Attention to detail & accuracy a must.
- Proficiency in Excel is required, experience in Access is highly desired.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English in order to communicate with customers and peers.
- A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
- Demonstrate ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work with internal stakeholders and colleagues to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes.
- Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ