Johnson & Johnson Careers
ATR Accountant, ASPAC FA
Requisition ID: 1905746081W
- Process Capital Appropriation Requests (CAR), Financial Master data- FA related requests, Capitalization of FA, disposals and other FA adjustments.
- Run Depreciation
- Reconcile GL balances on intercompany accounts to the source systems
- Facilitate in FA Physical Count
- Perform annual activities (opening and closing fiscal year, FA balance carry forward)
- Investigate and resolve any errors with operating companies where required
- Handle the communication on fixed asset queries on a professional level
- Resolve all outstanding issues/errors
Reporting & Accounting Period Close
- Prepare FA Reports (Dep Run, Edit report, Dep Key, Annual useful life review and BRAVO reports)
- Provide reporting, analysis, and assist in the control of Fixed Assets and Capital Projects.
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Calculate and analyses depreciation movement for all fixed assets
- Coordinate, and assist in the preparation of site property, plant, and equipment capital budgets and forecasts (CAPEX).
- Identify and make recommendations that optimize business processes and improve financial and internal controls and other business practices in alignment with lean and culture of continuous improvement.
- Involved in ad hoc project and migration initially either internally or/and in other region globally
- Experienced in Accounting is required
- Fluency in English plus another language is an advantage
- Experience in SAP and JDE accounting systems preferable
- Competent in Microsoft Office, advanced excel knowledge
- SSC experience advantage but not required
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with colleagues – great communication skills
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ