Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Services Risk and Compliance Manager, Asia Pacific
Requisition ID: 1905746063W
The Manager, GS Risk and Compliance Services, has a focus on regulatory compliance and risks such as 3rd Party Risk, Privacy, Anti-Corruption, Data protection, Cyber Security, Fraud and payment Controls, Trade Compliance, Labor laws and Other Risk and Compliance related Services. This role ensures compliance is being met across the regional processes in Global Services in line with our global strategy and in supported Business Unit and Corporate organizations. In addition, the role will lead at least one key risk/compliance control area globally. The role is responsible in partnership with the GPOs, for the development and execution of risk and compliance controls across the functions within Global Services. This role will report into the regional Senior Manager Global Services Risk and Compliance who will have overall oversight for the Global Services Risk and Compliance area for the region.
The Service Delivery organization within Global Services provides finance, procurement, and human resources services across 14 service areas. These services are provided through resources deployed in regional service centers as well as through locally deployed resources. This role is focused on providing leadership to the regional Global Services Risk and Compliance team. The role provides leadership to a team of approximately 1-2 direct reports and contract resources in line with project portfolio. It primarily works with other cross-regional GS compliance teams, regional service delivery teams and leadership across the Global Services functions, Corporate Internal Audit, Legal, HCC, Privacy, ISRM, external BPO providers, external auditors, functional leadership within Procurement, Human Resources, and Finance.
• Manage and or support risk and compliance aspects for the region across global processes, HR, Procurement, Finance or central GS
• Lead and support a risk control framework for legal and regulatory controls across the Global Services processes including privacy, indirect tax, trade compliance, sanctions, 3rd party risk, anti-corruption, anti-fraud controls, GxP, HCC, labor law, data security, and other company policies and or local regulatory requirements.
• Lead a minimum of one risk/compliance control globally and coordinate solution across regions and stakeholders. The manager will support the GPOs to define the global compliance strategy and embed controls into the processes plus define other controls required to meet regulatory and risk mitigation requirements.
• Develop and monitor control deficiency plans
• Work effectively through others to deliver process improvement within compliance and to support standardization of control execution across the regions
• Ensure engagement and alignment of compliance programs with Legal, HCC, Privacy, and functional leadership
• Influence, globally align and make decisions within Global Services governance processes across the functions.
• Actively participate with the regional and global service delivery leadership team within Global Services to fulfill compliance requirements
• Provide leadership and talent management processes to approximately 1-2 direct reports
• Drive risk and compliance awareness across GS; support risk intelligent decision making
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• A minimum of 5 years progressive experience in a compliance and risk management role required, preferably supporting a large multi-national.
• Experience working in global roles and/or in cross-regional teams is strongly preferred
• Experience of HR, Procurement/AP, and Finance processes and systems is preferred.
• Good people leadership skills are required
• Strong collaborative, interpersonal and leadership qualities required with the ability to influence and constructively challenge teams and business partners to achieve goals.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities required.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ