Johnson & Johnson Careers
R2P (Accounts Payable) Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905746050W
- Process invoices (upon request) and manual payment requests according to defined procedures, SLA & KPI’s, accounting principles and legislation.
- Monitor for unusual activity or overdue items and apply the defined procedure to resolve or adjust discrepancies or errors.
- Process and support AP related inbound enquiries and where required, resolve issues to avoid negative impact to operational SLA's and KPI’s.
- Produce reports, schedules, and summaries for operational activities or business reviews.
- Reconcile reminders and supplier statements to ensure completeness including investigation and resolution of differences.
- Support Business transition related to AP processes to ensure successful delivery
- Instigate and engage in periodic cross departmental alignment activities to facilitate end-to-end process optimization
- Process and support internal and external audit requests and requirements
- Provide support and supervision to outsourced AP Clerks (invoice processing service provider), applying available tools, procedures and methods to maintain high standards, quality and results in line with defined SLA’s
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for process improvements and develop or help to establish ways to implement the resulting solutions
- Ensure work instructions and procedures are complete and up to date and audit controls are fully functioning and adequate.
- Back-up and assist RTP (AP) Team Lead with team coordination, development opportunities and activities.
- Provide training on AP related processes and activities
- At least one year experience in a similar job in finance / accounting
- Sound knowledge of invoice processing
- Fluent English (written & oral)
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- Willing to support less experienced colleagues
- Independent worker with proactive approach
- Ability to solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of initiative
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)