Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Health Services Operations Lead for Poland and Baltics
Requisition ID: 1905745823W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Global Health Services Operations Lead for Poland and Baltic countries
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: Replacement contract (with a possibility of prolonging into permanent one)
The GHS Operations Lead will be responsible for optimizing the development and execution of GHS strategies and standards for local operating companies, in the areas of Occupational Health & Wellbeing.
GHS programs support improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing by being able to build close collaboration with business leaders to diagnose and define activity plans responding to strategical business developments.
- Responsible for implementation of GHS strategy and site level for all Occupational Health, Wellbeing & Health Promotion, Employee Assistance Program and Energy Management.
- Drives health outcomes including reducing population health risks, managing and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing.
- Accountable for the GHS metrics, goals and outcomes delivered across defined geographic area and works with campus Lead to develop corrective action where necessary.
- Accountable for quality assurance and process efficiencies, successful deployment of Audit and QA guideline programs and systems for key data and metric tracking
- Responsible for vendor management for all GHS vendors operating within the geographical area.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining country level, cross sector work processes and documentation
- Lead process efficiencies and standardized work practices
- Understands local regulatory compliance and the global J&J requirements
- Conducts periodic performance and service satisfaction reviews with site leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Leads and executes key management activities including budget, and regulatory tracking processes
- Provides GHS technical assistance and support as needed across all locations.
- Supports the Campus Lead with any specific GHS activities in the defined geographical area, this can be, but is not limited to, integration and divestiture activities, implementation of new programs and global or regional health promotion activities.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Min. Bachelor’s degree and/or OccHealth, health management qualification preferred or equivalent
- 5+ years of health management experience preferred or equivalent, track record in interacting in a complex/matrix environment
- Business acumen and customer sensitivity
- Leadership; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative
- Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a matrix, team-oriented environment
- Strong People & Vendor Management experience
- Effective team development capability
- Strong compliance orientation
- Fluent English and Polish
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Janssen-Cilag Polska Sp. z o.o. (7824)