Johnson & Johnson Careers
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Pratica Di Mare, Italy
Requisition ID: 1905745739W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
If you have the talent and dream to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help you to make it happen.
For the Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa we are looking for a Field Service Engineer who will report to the Technical Service Manager Biosense Webster EMEA.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Improve knowledge and leading the subject implementation into the service activities
• In charge of installing and maintaining all Biosense Webster products
• Provide pre sales and after sales technical support to our User / Field personnel either by telephone or on site
• Assist and support our sales, marketing and clinical staff
• During Sites visits mainly working in a hospital operating room environment
• Degree Industrial Engineering in Electronics or in Bioengineering or experienced Field service engineer without a degree.
• Previous experience in technical jobs and customer contact required
• Good organizational and analytical skills
• Problem solving oriented
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Fluent in Italian and English
• Strong interest for the new technologies
The position will be located in Rome and the territory will mainly be Centre of Italy, Southern and Islands, and may require up to 75% travel including potential international travel.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application.
The work contract conditions will be defined by the candidate's seniority
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)