Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Manager Facilities
Requisition ID: 1905745662W
Within the department Project Management Facilities, which is part of Engineering and Property Services (E&PS) we are looking for a Project Manager Facilities.
The mission of E&PS is to shape, build and run unique facilities for a safe, healthy and inspiring work experience in support of the vision to deliver the best workplaces to collaborate, innovate and grow.
The Project Management Facilities team leads the identification, planning, design, execution, qualification and handover of capital investments for all Janssen Pharmaceutica sites in Belgium. The team is responsible for a portfolio of projects including new build and renovation of existing spaces for office, manufacturing and laboratory environments but also infrastructure and utility upgrades.
- Define and plan new projects in close collaboration with the business stakeholders in order to deliver strategic solutions aligned with the business strategy. This includes the development of the business case, the project objectives and the final project definition.
- Translate the project definition in a design ensuring that elements of environment, health, safety, quality and life cycle are covered while maintaining the focus on constructability
- Ensure adherence to policies, procedures, statutory and regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Define the budget and planning and closely monitor these during the entire project lifecycle, to ensure attainment of budget and planning within agreed baselines.
- Develop the project execution plan, including relevant execution strategies for design, construction, procurement, risks etc and adjust as needed during the project lifecycle.
- Monitor the construction activities in collaboration with the construction management team and ensure a smoothless handover to the user
- Monitor the scope of the project by applying proper change control
- Define and lead a multidisciplinary team of internal employees, external consultants, engineering companies and contractors to manage the project in line with the FPX-approach.
- Define the communication plan and inform sponsor, user and other stakeholders on a regular basis by creating, maintaining and presenting reports on project status (scope, budget, planning, risks and mitigations and overall performance against baseline targets)
- Manage different projects simultaneously and have progarm management responsibility for a portfolio of small projects (value < 1 MM USD)
- Evaluate opportunities to improve the project delivery process and collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Proven track record in Project Engineering/Management (min 3 yr) in the pharmaceutical industry including design, construction and commissioning & qualification.
- PMP or comparable Certification and familiarity with J&J Project Management approaches (FPX & Project Delivery Process) are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of cGMPs and applicability to facility design and start up is preferred.
- Fluent in Dutch & English in speaking as in writing
- Ability to work independently and manage different projects simultaneously.
- Strong management skills to work in a matrix organisation : high degree of collaboration with internal partners (manufacturing, quality, EHS&S, R&D,…) and extensive interaction with external partners (AE firms, consultancy firms, contractors,…)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage and lead diverse project teams
- Strong management and technical skills with capabilities to define and evaluate risks and appropriate mitigations.
- Experience in stakeholder management and communication
- Customer focused and capable to challenge the customers to define the strategic solutions in line with the business strategies.
- Strong in project- and contract administration
- Results oriented with strong pro-active focus on planning, organisation and communication
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)