1. Partner with responsible business units as a member of the operating team to achieve financial objectives by providing timely financial analysis and relevant insight from the financial perspective.
2. Together with responsible business leaders, prepare and submit financial forecasts and annual plans aligned with business strategy.
3. Provide financial stewardship by monitoring margins and costs and executing budgetary approval and control within authority limits.
Core Job Responsibilities/ Accountability / Scope (Major Duties and Responsibilities)
1. Leads financial planning, budgeting and analysis for the Surgical business unit, including Cataract, Refractive, Dry Eye, and Service.
2. Promotes financial stewardship by monitoring and analyzing operating costs and headcount.
3. Responsible for preparing and loading business plans and forecasts for global submission.
4. Prepares ad-hoc financial analysis as needs arise.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Strong English communication skills (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
At least 5 years of progressive Finance experience
Experience in budgeting, business analytics and variance analysis
Strong understanding of USGAAP and/or IFRS required; CPA or equivalent preferred but not mandatory.
• Strong familiarity with Excel and management reporting systems.
Required Functional Competencies
Communication: Able to work closely with other functions and clearly explain analyses and forecasts. •
Integrity: Understand and enforce compliance with Johnson & Johnson guidance and accounting standards.
• Initiative: Able to work from the big picture perspective, highlighting risks and potential actions when necessary.
Training in Johnson & Johnson Finance systems including SAP, BW & TM1.
• Training in Johnson & Johnson HCC and Financial policies (WWP).