Johnson & Johnson Careers
Engineering Staff Project Leader
Requisition ID: 1905745157W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
Engineering Staff Project Leader based in Le Locle
Responsible for all activities related to the launch of new products or new processes, Processes transfers or other complex Manufacturing project types.
- Utilization of Project management best practices with the right balance of Rigor & Discipline.
- Product Development:
- Support R&D for the design review in order to reduce cost, improve the productivity and the inspection.
- Support Product Development through prototyping phases execution.
- Coordinate processes experts’ reviews to develop and improve manufacturing processes & flows.
- Lead Design for Manufacturing Effort with supply Chain functions & Franchise function (R&D, Marketing) to ensure optimized manufacturing cost profile for new products.
- Process Development
- Integration of HSE requirements in equipment and process development (URS).
- Utilize Standard Lean tools such as Line Design & Balancing, for new products manufacturing line design.
- Develop operations sequence, material flow, components configuration, functional statements.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization, and cost analysis to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Coordinate validation activities for equipment (FAT, SAT, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ).
- Create or update manufacturing documentation for all related equipments and process. If necessary, drive validation protocols and reports execution.
- Project Management:
- Cross Functional team management: Lead the project team to share the accountability to deliver Project Objectives & deliverables.
- Represents the site operations in the global Franchise project teams meeting & Governance.
- Global planification of the project phases (planning, execution, sustainability…).
- Manage execution priorities within projects to protect Business objectives.
- Management of project financials (capital, expenses, savings, cost avoidance).
- Plan and coordinate project related (product and Process) trainings.
- Project control & reporting in various systems and to senior management & stakeholders.
- Coordinate the Risk Assessments, Validation activities for new products or project related activities.
- Coordinate the Production build up to ensure the success of the launch.
- Lead the execution of the sustainability phase of the projects.
- Bachelor (Bsc) degree or equivalent required.
- Engineering Degree (HES or equivalent) in Manufacturing / Mechanical engineering, or Industrial.
- Masters (Msc) in Science & Manufacturing Engineering or other Technical processing.
- Six-Sigma or Lean Green or Black Belt Training and Certification.
- Project Management Education: PMP/Agile/Scrum or other standard project management certification (PMX etc).
- Self-motivated / Driven – Capable of working with limited supervision.
- Motivator – Capable of creating team spirit & motivating others in a matrix organization.
- Persistent & Resilient – Ability to overcome business & personal challenges.
- Strong organization skills - Rigorous & Disciplined – Aptitude for Scheduling/Planning.
- Ability to work within reasonable ambiguity / Priority changing environment.
- Proactive in actions and communications.
- Strong communication skills at multiple levels of the organization.
- Creative: Ability to translate complex situations into simple solutions.
- English & French oral & written.
- Finishing and/or CNC processing knowledge & Practical experience.
- Project Management Methodologies.
- Database Management knowledge (ERP, PLM).
- Process validations - Statistical analytics concepts, validation cycles, IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Good manufacturing Practices & associated behaviours (GMPs).
- Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that reinforce Our Credo.
- Create external relationships and partnerships with R&D team and vendors.
- Challenge the status-quo, lead and adapt to change, take and manage risks.
- Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and team.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Medos Sarl (8575)