Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1905745096W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
Key Account Manager
Contract: Fixed term contract (2 year)
The role of the Key Account Manager is to develop relationships between Janssen and the accounts to meet sales targets for our portfolio of products and ensure all account activities are aligned with our brand strategy and customer needs. The Key Account Manager also acts as an ambassador for the company – Janssen Baltic organization.
· Develops and executes account plans and projects
· Aligns all activities targeted at allocated accounts
· Ensures collaboration around the accounts
· Allocates resources e.g., budgets/time across designated accounts, taking into account segmentation and targeting criteria
· Initiates, drives and supports customer projects
· Offers End-to-End solutions and applies portfolio approach based on customer needs
· Leads co-creations together with customers
· Establishes network of accounts and external contacts to identify mutually beneficial business opportunities
· Gathers and captures market intelligence (product and health system knowledge) to support the business planning processes
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- University education. Preferable – medical, pharmaceutical, bioscience or/and economics/business
- Proven experience (at least 2 years) within healthcare industry in functions dealing with sales & marketing, product management or similar
- Profound knowledge of key stakeholders, healthcare and market access environment
- Strong business orientation and ability to work in cross-functional team
- Strong communication, result orientation, project management and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and coordinate the activities and to work in a team
- Ability to multitask
- Flexible positive attitude
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes
- Highly motivated
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employees benefits.
JANSSEN-CILAG POLSKA SP. Z O.O. (8414)