Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior IT Architect (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: 1905744948W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Be the mastermind of our technology foundation! We are looking for seasoned IT Architect for our Surgical Process Institute on a full-time, permanent contract.
At SPI you will be one of the driving forces of the technology platform’s success. You laser-focus on how and when to apply which state-of-the-art techniques, technologies and concepts. You are a true leader, strongly promoting purpose, autonomy and mastery to inspire the technology teams to develop world-class products and services our customers love. You build a strong network inside and outside of SPI and Johnson & Johnson technology functions to evangelize our first-class healthcare platform as an inspiring magnet for top tech talent.
- Enable the product development teams to define, design and deliver a set of world-class, production-grade healthcare products
- Develop, align and convey an inspiring vision of the target architecture integrating all products and services of SPI’s ecosystem, customer and non-customer facing
- Create and execute short- and mid-term strategies to map and execute the building blocks towards the target architecture
- Promote, sustain and improve developer productivity by driving decisions that improve ownership, communication and momentum across development teams
- Support the teams in acquiring the required capabilities for autonomously driving excellent decisions on any technology choice, such as architecture, APIs, infrastructure, stacks, tools, etc.
- Strategically discover, plan, retain and acquire the required skills to build an agile, autonomously delivering organization of highly professional development teams
- Guide and support a consistent architecture vision throughout all product by establishing best practices, design patterns and expressive terminology that conveys the intentions of that vision
- Establish and support risk management for the software architecture together with internal stakeholders
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- You preferably earned a MS or PHD or equivalent degree in Science, Software Engineering, Engineering, Medical Technology
- You have at least 6 years of experience in a similar role
- You are strong in conceptualizing the domains of software products technology-agnostic, using model-driven approaches and state-of-the-art tools
- You have engineered software hands-on and delivered it in a startup culture and in a corporate culture using different technology stacks and deployment architectures
- You’ve operated software in production hands-on; You know what it takes to build robust software with a DevOps mindset and how to promote these ideas beyond engineering functions
- You led international technology teams without formal authority to deliver products in an environment that constantly changes at a high pace
- You continuously delivered, operated and maintained digital products to end customers and matured them based on data
- You’re a true fan of the agile mindset and successfully convinced organizations to learn faster by early feedback
- You communicate easily with tech and non-tech teams, individuals and managers about your technology vision and how this creates value for them
You have experience in the healthcare or a highly regulated sector? Even have contributed to building software as a medical device? Wonderful!
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Surgical Process Institute (7932).