Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Unit Director - Ethicon
Requisition ID: 1905744899W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Business Unit Director (Ethicon) to be located in Istanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 135.000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives the company agenda in line with the Credo and develops marketing and sales strategies to achieve the existing goals in the Company Scorecard (CBT).
- Oversees planning, coordination, execution and evaluation of product management and marketing activities across multiple products/ brands.
- Responsible for market share and profitability of the assigned product portfolio.
- Advises the company on the proper organizational structure.
- Responsible for Profitability and Sales, Supervision, Marketing, Reporting and other duties requested by management within Business Unit.
- Establishes and is accountable for BU profit, sales and market share goals
- Develops and implements an annual marketing plan, directs division marketing activities, and develops an annual sales and promotional program, supported by Product Managers and in cooperation with other departments.
- Supervision involves establishing and communicating BU’s goals and results to employees, staffing and delegating the workload, actively supporting employees’ growth, having a strategic view and being the implementer of corporate guidelines – such as vision, mission, values and in key target areas.
- Creates opportunities, gives coaching for sales & marketing managers in his/her department to train them as leaders. Follows up the teams to find out talents and prepare a way for them to future opportunities.
- Member of the Medical Devices Management Team.
- Years of Experience: A minimum of 10+ work experience and minimum of 5+ years leadership experience years in a management position
- Language: Profiency in English
- Location: Istanbul
Leadership Behaviors Required
Technical/Functional Skills Required
- Experience in health industry
- Knowledge of economic environment and market dynamics in market
- Financial management, Profit & Loss; strong ability to analyze and interpret data
- Marketing and Sales competencies – Specialty Marketing Knowledge
- Strong customer and external environment orientation
- Experience with change management
- People management experience, preferably second line; team/cross-functional leadership experience; proven ability with coaching and developing others
- Experience in a global environment; experience with operating in a matrix organization
- Experience in several therapeutic areas
- Detail focus and execution excellence
- Influence skills with both inside and outside organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Key opinion leaders development
Leadership Profile Required
- Drive for results—demonstrates commitment to achieving stretched goals balancing long term growth opportunities with short term wins.
- Strategic orientation—can operate successfully within the context of multiple complex strategies to ensure a holistic business approach.
- Has the ability to inspire and influence a diverse organisation to adopt new approaches and think innovatively to win in core identified areas of growth opportunity. Demonstrated high personal resilience.
- Demonstrates enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate in a global, matrixed, shared service environment to achieve business objectives.
- Inspirational and Engaging leader—inspire the team to meet customer requirements and fuel business growth.
- Insightful decisions—must make a timely judgment call based on information and business knowledge.
- Change agent—drive innovation to improve the business and support organizational transformation.
- Adaptability—effectively copes with change and ambiguity while showing persistence to meet goals.
- Team Builder—builds effective teams.
- Innovator—develop innovative and impactful strategies and tactics to deliver sustained shared growth.
- Collaborator—ability to partner across the cluster and region and to influence & network indirect teams across the organization to obtain results.
- Business discipline—bring robust compliance process and team alignment within a rapidly changing business.
- Interpersonal and business savvy—build relationships and collaborate cross functionally.
- Business ethics—ensure compliance with governmental regulations and laws.
- Financial acumen—direct and monitor financial and budget activities to achieve goals.
- Resilience—ability to work in a changing environment.
- Credo values and behaviours – in all business activities.
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)
Pazarlama & Satis