Johnson & Johnson キャリア
Requisition ID: 1905744896W
· Based in Tokyo, Japan
· Primarily responsible for financial compliance activities and proactively involved in a variety of internal controls / accounting initiatives
· Provide financial compliance support to management and business partners across all business sectors
Report directly to the local finance compliance manager
Duties & responsibilities
Advise & Consult
· Provide local management with guidance and support on ensuring the control is designed per policy and placed appropriately.
Specific responsibilities may include, partnering with stakeholders to plan and implement necessary actions to fulfill J&J SOX requirements, gaining understanding of business and processes, and assessing effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting based on the J&J authoritative guidance (e.g., Internal Control Handbook).
· Perform ongoing risk-based compliance monitoring activities to identify risks and issues and to develop corrective action plans with local management.
· Coordinate external and internal audits. Specific responsibilities may include communicating with external and internal auditors as the primary contact, coordinating the audits among the auditors, company management, and process owners, assisting management in fulfilling requests from auditors, and discussing audit findings and corrective action plans.
Testing / Monitoring
· Perform testing of SOX 404 activities within GS that have not transitioned to CIA.
Specific responsibilities may include ensuring that all SOX 404 documentation & testing is performed in accordance with the published SOX 404 deadlines and standardized processes, performing on-going updates & maintenance of SOX information in the Metric Stream system, completing walkthroughs of critical areas to identify potential control weaknesses and efficiency opportunities, communicating potential control gaps / testing failures and guidance with business stakeholders, coordinating the Annual SOX 404 Certification process, as well as identifying & implementing process improvements where possible.
Corrective Action / Oversight
· Support local management to identify root cause analysis, provide guidance on remediation design, and monitors/reports on the remediation progress.
Specific responsibilities may include ensuring that corrective actions are being implemented as planned and participating in and providing advisory services to the adoption of various local and global accounting and process-improvement initiatives.
Due Diligence Review
· Conduct assigned due diligence reviews at Johnson & Johnson affiliates. Specific responsibilities may include the due diligence planning, completing the review procedures, documenting assigned testing results, writing recommendations, presenting findings to management, etc.
· Participate in and/or lead various project teams to assist with the GS Compliance Goals and Objectives.
Specific responsibilities may include updating relevant documents, assisting technical research studies, development of internal control education materials, and facilitating formal training sessions for business partners / stakeholders.
· Demonstrate accountability and the ability to deliver results
· Demonstrate balanced decision-making
· Appropriate time management and prioritization skills
· Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to understand the details as well as the big-picture
· Manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
· Proficiency in technical accounting and audit related areas
· Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo
· A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting or other business discipline
· A minimum of 3 years professional working experience in Accounting, Finance, and/or Auditing is required.
· Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred. CIA, CPA, CMA, CFA or CISA is preferred.
· Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Individual must work well in a dynamic changing environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
· Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 25%
· Fluency in English and Japanese
· Have good sense of working globally
· Excellent team worker
Experience in SAP system is preferred
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)