Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905744857W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
For our site in Schaffhausen we are looking for a
Key Accountabilities of the role
- Assume financial ownership for business unit on site Schaffhausen Participate actively in divisional staff meetings and guide the department through planning and actual reporting cycles.
- Focus on business partnering; build trust and respect across teams by offering services rather than just asking for information.
- Ensure financial goals and performance is discussed within BU leadership team.
- Plan, measure and analyze Business Unit Headcount & Spend & CIP
- Trigger discussion and report cost improvement projects for the business untis
- Act as contact for any ad-hoc requests from those business units
- Fully support Plant Controller providing financial information on plant spending, production variance analysis and challenging current status quo on business environment.
- Ability to fully understand manufacturing processes and related financial performances. Ensure all financial aspects are taken into consideration during planning and implementation of decisions / projects.
- Simplify complex or controversial information and successfully present it to senior level management.
- Coordinate and lead cross-team workgroups to simplify processes and optimize service delivery model.
Key leadership characteristics required for the role
- Result & Performance driven : takes personal ownership and full accountability for results
- Collaboration and Teaming : Interdependent partnering within and outside Finance : able to work in virtual teams ; is looking for win-win situations
- Sense of urgency is critical : willing to take appropriate actions with having big picture in mind; takes attention to details
- Shows flexibility and is open for changes
- Strong in oral and written communication
- Team working oriented.
- Min. 1-3 years of applicable finance and accounting experience.
- High analytical skills supported by strong capabilities in MS Office and SAP R/3
- Ability to work under time pressure and keep high level of accuracy
- Higher education in business administration/Finance (Bachelor, MBA)
- Demonstrated record of success in strong collaboration and team building skills.
- Demonstrated record of influencing, negotiating, and conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated record of success of communications skills (presentations, listening, written skills).
- Demonstrated success in analytical and technical skills.
- Fluent in English and German
- Finance certification (CPA, CMA or equivalent) or advanced degree.
- Healthcare industry experience
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
Cilag AG (8562)
Planning & Analysis