Johnson & Johnson Careers
Clinical Support Specialist (m/f/d) Neuwave - Ethicon
Requisition ID: 1905744603W
In 2016 Johnson and Johnson acquired NeuWave Medical, a company offering minimally invasive, microwave ablation systems for intervention options for patients with soft tissue lesions. This acquisition is consistent with the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices’ strategy of advancing innovation and investing in areas of unmet medical needs such as surgical oncology. NeuWave products are currently used by physicians in over half of the top cancer centers in the United States. In EMEA we successfully completed the functional integration, allowing us to now solely focus on business growth, driven by securing market access, shaping reimbursement landscape with clinical and economic data, evidence deployment and execution of marketing strategies.
As we continue to expand our business we are looking for an enthusiastic sales person with a can-do attitude who is up for an exciting and rewarding opportunity. We are a team of energetic and self starter individuals, and look forward to welcoming a new member so that together we can maximise the growth of our innovation.
Clinical Support Specialist (m/f/d) NeuWave - Ethicon
This is a newly created position to better position our team for the German market. Ideally this person is based in Germany, alternatively this person can be located at the border to Belgium or the Netherlands if they are willing to travel to Germany for most of the week.
Purpose of the role
The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers and performs account development activities creating competent, confident clinical champions to drive the utilization of our system and probe sales. Additional responsibilities of this role are to identify and act on educational opportunities, provide exceptional customer service and technically complex case support.They will also work closely with the NW EMEA CDMs and Marketing Manager to implement the EMEA strategy in their territory, increasing NWM’s adoption in selected KOLs.
- Support of live cases as technical consultant and trainer in customer accounts with the aim to create competence and trust of doctors and hospital staff
- Develop key relationships with new and existing customers to develop clinical champions and deliver fellows education programs.
- Provide Clinical Support for new customers learning curve and for increasing the product adoption
- Seek opportunities within accounts to increase system utilization and probe usage and encourage specialty discipline adoption
- Deliver customer training plan and effectively transfer knowledge to empower customers to use NEUWAVE system effectively and independently Ensure timely, accurate reporting of any complaints or technical issues, following documented procedures
- Meet and exceed sales targets for their geographic area, maximizing sales’ and profit’s potential
- Collaborate with the NEUWAVE EMEA Marketing Manager, CDM colleagues and EMEA leader, to develop innovative Professional Education activities to Establish NW as Golden Standard
- Identify industry trends and relevant competitive information, implement and maintain a deep knowledge of competitor's products and strategies in the local market
- Several years of medical device experience, capital equipment management; background in oncology preferred
- Experience in reading CT/MRI/Ultrasound imaging is mandatory
- Capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the EP lab setting.
- Analytical, structured and solution oriented working approach
- Must be self-disciplined, organised, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Ability to positively influence thinking, behavior and gain commitment
- Business fluency in English and German (verbal and written) is a requirement
- Willingness to travel more than 60% of the time, depending on geography
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)