Johnson & Johnson Careers
(Sr. ) Engineer Technical Operations
Requisition ID: 1905744554W
Leiden site Technical Operations (TO) is part of the global Technical Operations organization. TO manages the technology platform strategy within Leiden as well as across the other parenteral sites. The strategy is locally executed by TO.
TO is responsible for validation and standardization of processes and equipment within the Janssen Biologics site and manages Life Cycle Management (LCM) projects and improvement projects. We accomplish this through our broad technical competency, global reach and local execution power. A job within the TO team is very dynamic and diverse. We are looking for someone who likes challenges, is collaborative and is keen on working within local as well as global project teams.
- The (Sr.) engineer is primary responsible that validation studies are executed conform site standards and Johnson & Johnson guidelines. The studies must meet the quality requirements. This function encompasses temperature mapping and sterilization validation of production equipment.
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects as independent team member within Janssen Biologics.
- Assessment of change controls and preparing of validation assessments.
- Development of the validation strategy, preparation of protocols and execution of the internal review of protocols and reports.
- Maintain and continuously improve the validation process.
- Support in deviation investigations.
- Establish and maintain contact with colleagues of other (large molecule) sites.
- Bachelor or Master in Science (Biomedical, Biochemical, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Engineering)
- Minimal 4 years relevant experience in the (bio-) pharmaceutical industry;
- Expertise in process excellence and/or project management is a plus;
- Precise, accurate, structured, flexible and customer focused;
- Good communicative skills in English language (writing and verbal), Dutch is a plus
Janssen Biologics (7266)