• Ensure business activities with HCPs/government officials are planned in consistence with applicable HCC policies and procedures by assisting Business Partner to review and/or reviewing all those activities.
• Acting as a consultant, provide day-to-day guidance, advice to covered employees under supervision of line manager.
• Assist to develop compliance metrics and reporting analysis as required.
• Assist to prepare HCC training materials to fit into the needs and business context of covered franchise and/or department.
• Execute HCC policies and/or procedures in covered franchise and/or department by assisting to provide and/or provide necessary training and/or communication to covered employees, managing changes, and monitoring implementation.
• Assist to implement and follow up on the Management Action Plan, and help to guide the business to close gaps and implement corrective actions.
• Interface with legal/finance/procurement and all other supporting functions regarding HCC requirements and interpretation.
• BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred
• Finance/legal degree preferred
• Minimum of 3 years experiences
• Knowledge of the FCPA and related anti-corruption regulations is a plus
• High level of integrity with good ethical core values
• Demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly self-motivated, strong agility and resilience
• Breadth of experience in all areas of:
o Compliance and regulation
o Training and communication
• Independent and objective thinker
• Manages conflicts in an open and constructive manner
• Fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal)
• Master of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Ability to make and stand by difficult decisions
中国-上海-上海-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai组织
Health Care ComplianceRequisition ID