Johnson & Johnson Careers
NPI Planner Intern
Requisition ID: 1905744003W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
NPI Planner Intern 12 months – Le Locle
This position is responsible for the Global End-to-End Planning, Alignment and Execution of Supply Chain Plan activities related to NPI (New Product Introduction) projects, from the initial development phase until the handover to Base Business.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Own end-to-end planning parameters and Coordinate planning teams’ activities (demand and supply planners) dedicated to NPI projects.
- Participate in cross-functional teams and act as the main planning point of contact for allocated NPIs. Be accountable for End-to-End visibility on planning activities (demand visibility, global supply outlook, supply and demand reconciliation & commit).
- Identify, escalate and manage constraints, risks and deviations from the projects’ timelines.
- Support and participate in the implementation of NPI-related S&OP standardized processes.
- Engage with Supply Chain Project leads, specialists, analysts and planning teams to continuously ensure that the NPI launch plans are aligned to the S&OP plan.
- Develop NPI-specific reporting capabilities supporting decision making and scenario planning.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Supply chain, Engineering.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic data mining / reporting skills.
- Fluent in English, any other language a plus.
- Familiarity with ERP systems (SAP/JDE) and Supply Chain end-to-end knowledge a plus.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Medos International Sarl (7898)