Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Analyst Lead Logistics and Finance
Requisition ID: 1905744001W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Medical Devices - Business Analyst for the Medical Device Strategic Capabilities and Solutions & Services team. The primarily location is UK or Belgium and may require up to 10% Domestic and International travel.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Business Analyst Lead will work closely with business user groups, agency partners and development team to translate business needs into clearly and easily understood agile user stories to deliver capabilities/solutions/applications that meet acceptance criteria.
- Agile User Requirements: Works with business partners to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes…etc). Explains to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Roadmap Generation: Develops a future data roadmap for systems or capability areas within their area of responsibility based on business process optimization needs, maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Program Oversight: Report on the progress of workstreams within scope of responsibility.
- System Testing: Contributes to user acceptance testing or assist unit testers so that requirements are satisfied and Conduct sprint Acceptance testing
- Drives elicitation sessions with all relevant key partners (business & IT) to craft and document solutions that meet the identified needs
- Business User Interface: Works closely with solution managers to understand the customer needs or the challenges the product needs to solve and Drives elicitation sessions with all relevant key partners (business & IT) to craft and document solutions that meet the identified needs
- BA/BS degree with strong relevant IT experience or equivalent experience with advanced/master’s degree or time-served equivalent experience is preferred.
- Has current knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Digital Marketing, as well as logistic & finance
- Has domain knowledge of logistic and finance Function and experience developing/configuring IT solutions for key processes within this space.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is preferred.
- Quickly learns business and complex processes, along with ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects.
- Superb communication and critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to partner with development teams.
- Experience implementing finance and logistic tools with relevant knowledge in domains like inventory management, RFID tagging, managed services.
- Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and multi-functional Teams
- Superb communication skills (written and oral).
- Deep understanding of dedicatedly building strong multi-functional partnerships.
- Experience with leading multi-company teams and global efforts would be an asset to this role.
- Proven ability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technology implications.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies preferred
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Agilecraft would also be highly beneficial.
Proven experience in standard methodologies in: Financial & logistic Management (Inventory Management, Managed Service)
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
Business Relationship Management