Johnson & Johnson キャリア
Requisition ID: 1905743998W
The role of Lead Network Solutioning is ownership, management and delivery of network infrastructure requests throughout their lifecycle. The scope covers all aspects of Voice and Data networking including traditional Data requests, UCC, IPT, Contact Centers, Telepresence and Wi-Fi and may include involvement in critical global requests in addition to regionally specific. The role is responsible for understanding and addressing business requirements, building solutions which comply with J&J standards and working with in-house resources, capacity teams, outsourced teams and vendors to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of solutions that meet business partner’s requirements. The role will also be responsible for effective communication with business partners and stakeholders. When required, the role may become involved with operational support related to the delivered solution.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Approximate Percentage of Time
Conduct network solution requirements gathering and develop options and alternatives
Provide pre-project consulting to the business and recommend network solutions to solve business problems. Work with IT and business to define requirements for current project needs. Develop solutions compliant with J&J architectural standards and work with Global Engineering team to design non-standard solutions when required.
Build solutions and implementation plans utilizing the appropriate internal and external resources (Ordering & Quoting team; Change Management team; Implementation Planner Capacity team; vendor resources) and ensuring full involvement of business partners and communication to all stakeholders.
Ensure flawless execution of implementation plan in conjunction with vendors and resource teams. Co-ordinate service introduction, hypercare, documentation, operational handover and if necessary, provide support for operational issues.
Provide regional and global support for request management process; representing region to develop global standards, processes and best practices for Networking; acting as an escalation point for specific projects.
Involvement in vendor selection and governance processes
Backup and support roles and functions in the Network team to ensure delivery of consistent customer service
Key Working Relationships
Business Units, Internal Global Network Services organization; Project Management Organization
Vendors, capacity teams/contractors; outsourced engineering resources
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experienceRequired Years of Related Experience: 5-7 Years Related Experience
· Good technical knowledge and experience with two or more of the following infrastructure components: SDN, SDWAN, DHCP/DNS, WAN/LAN topologies and services, WLAN, MPLS, IP management tools, network management applications, Internet, IPT, QOS, EIGRP/BGP, unified communications, multimedia/VoIP solutions, SIP, and contact center technology
· Knowledge and/or Certification on Cisco data networking products and IOS, firewalls, load balancing technology and/or contact center and unified communication solutions
· Familiar with Cloud Solutions such as Azure, AWS
· Proven experience in managing outcomes in an IT infrastructure environment
· Experience translating business requirements into technical network solutions
· Experience in network and infrastructure planning and development
· Experience managing technically complex telecommunication deployments and projects
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
· Strong customer service focus
· Willingness to work some unsociable hours – weekends and evenings – to support implementations
· Reliable, result oriented and analytical person who always takes accountability/responsibility
· Can work under pressure and manage stressful situations confidently & effectively
· Essential to have a positive attitude, be business-focused, customer & service minded
· A team player who is also self-motivated and can investigate and drive issues independently
· Possess strong communication (bi-lingual in English and Mandarin) and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with other services, end-users and management
· Strong documenting and technical writing skills
Preferred Minimum Education: Masters / Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Area of Study: Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering
Preferred Related Industry Experience: Experience in Health Care/Pharmaceutical sectors would be advantageous
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
CCNP certification, CISCO VOIP Training/Certification - Essential
PMP, Agile, Scrum Master, Lean certification (good to have / non mandatory)
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)