Johnson & Johnson Careers
MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR II (SEGUNDO TURNO)
Requisition ID: 1905743922W
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon, Inc. is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who commits to the advance surgery and improves lives every single day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining Ethicon is more than joining a great company, it means belonging to a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Searching the best talent for: Manufacturing Supervisor II
Is responsible for supporting the investigation and implementation of corrective and preventive actions to improve operating performance and to align with requirements of the Quality system such as NCR, CAPA, audit observations and others. Executes and documents training programs for associates and ensures on-time completion of training requirements.
You will be responsible of:
• Providing technical expertise and leadership for daily manufacturing operations and ensuring established metrics (Production, Quality, Scrap and Cycle time) are met.
• Providing specific technical expertise to support special projects, pilot operations, product and process improvements; and also providing feedback to develop capital expense forecast and equipment/spare part budgets to support business needs
• Supervising production personnel and collaborating with support functions to meet the goals and objectives of the Business Unit and in alignment with those of the Plant and the Franchise.
• Ensuring adherence to Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures; providing support to ongoing initiatives related to safety and ergonomics programs.
• Ensuring that manufacturing activities are performed in compliance with Quality System and drives efforts to improve a culture of quality and compliance.
• Leading the effective and efficient utilization of human, capital, and material resources to optimize performance
• Supporting rewards and recognition programs, participating in the development of employees, acting as a mentor, and promoting talent.
• Driving Lean Manufacturing efforts, including the maintenance of performance metrics, line balancing, continuous flow manufacturing, inventory reduction efforts, and good housekeeping practices.
• Executing or supervising data entry on required systems, such as JDE, Kronos, and others.
• Supporting process transfers and the introduction of new products.
• Executing validation activities.
• Coordinating communication activities with manufacturing associates.
• Identifying and supporting the resolution of labor issues in coordination with the Human Resources department.
• Developing and maintaining a Credo-based culture.
Reporting to: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Requirements and Education:
• B.S. Engineering degree.
• Generally requires (2-4) years related experience.
Knowledge and Skill Sets:
• Knowledge of Quality System requirements, Lean manufacturing, Quality Control and Production Control.
• Good verbal and written communication, customer-focused decision-making, initiative, creativity and assertiveness skills.
• Basic understanding of EHS and Mexican labor regulations.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Working knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office, ERP system).
Global Leadership Profile Competencies
Integrity and Credo-based Actions ~ lives Credo values; builds trust; tells the truth; initiates clarity into problems; demonstrates genuine interest for people
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; forms teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent.
Sense of Urgency ~ actively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce "cycle" time; takes action when needed.
Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez-Durango 2751 Colonia Lote Bravo
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)