Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Business Technology Leader Germany (m/w/d)
Requisition ID: 1905743813W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products with 128,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands, we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
The Business Technology Leader (BTL) is responsible for defining technology strategy in Germany.
For these areas, the BTL will serve as a critical point of contact for the General Manager of Germany and his board.
He/she will be responsible for developing IT as a competitive advantage and enabler for the business, identifying how technology can help to accelerate business growth in these areas. This individual should be a passionate change agent and have a good understanding about the challenges and opportunities of doing business in EMEA.
- Collaborates with business partners in the region to define technology strategy that maximizes business value and minimizing time to market with a focus on Germany
- Defines priorities for business and associated technology investments leveraging product line organization, effectively manages investments to deliver maximize value.
- Aligns stakeholders around common measurable goals
- Accountable for delivery and operational IT expense
- Understands core internal IT products and new technologies and approaches to drive business value (external benchmarking)
- External client engagement
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or business administration
- 10+ Years’ experience leading an IT organization
- At least 10 Years’ experience with IT
- Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments
- Experience working across multiple levels of an organization
- Knowledge of technology trends (e.g., digital, big data) and demonstrated ability to translate these technology trends in successful initiatives within a local and regional context
- Expertise driving adoption to improve IT
- Experience being a member of a business leadership team
- Business experience with a good understanding about the similarities and differences of doing business in the different EMEA markets
- Ability to express local and regional needs towards a global audience
- Ability to influence others that are not in your direct control
- Ability to balance the need for standardization and enterprise thinking with the specific needs and challenges in the markets
- Previous experience driving technology strategy for a line of business
- Able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions,
- Able to represent customers/users
- Can translate business process needs into IT solutions
- Has ability to work at an abstract level and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer
- Demonstrated ability to work across a culturally diverse environment
- Fluent German and English
- min. 5 years of extensive supervisor and people management experience
- Master’s degree in computer science or business administration and/or Master of Business administration with technology as a core component
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations. Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems, excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation, strong negotiating skills. Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan, able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
Key Working Relationships
- MD EMEA CIO, Technical Services, Product line owners, Supply chain, other BTLs, Regional BTL leader, business partners
- Vendors and Customers (hospitals, …)
- Direct Reports 6
- Indirect Reports 4
well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company
creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of
our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have
challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right
conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is
tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development -
both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good
work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits.
One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we
have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are
also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)