Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst, Customer and Logistics Services
Requisition ID: 1905743684W
- Responsible for compliance related activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Develop Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) test plan, coordinate SOX testing and review of test results.
- Coordinate hand-offs in the system (GFS, Accenture, IT etc.) and manual (3PL) and ensure RDC Operation and QA team sign off the controls timely.
- Update Metric-stream system, DCMs, Hand-offs and reconcile against off-system copy.
- Manage SOX applications inventory verification.
- Coordinate SOP update process and review documentation for accuracy to ensure processes are aligned with WWP/ICP/Reporting Standards.
- Support end to end internal and external audit activities (Planning, Scheduling, Audit Scope, Execution, Tracking and Follow-up).
- Ensures UA and SAP SOD reports are reviewed and approved timely.
- Responsible for Financial Planning and Analysis (budget)activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare the budget calendar and ensure all budget related activities are completed timely.
- Work closely with cross functional teams including Finance, Operations, Quality and Regional Planning to validate business assumptions used for the budgeting exercise.
- Prepare RDC Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, CAPEX, OPEX, Headcount and Zero GP reports.
- Ensure all BRAVO submissions are completed timely and accurately via Bravo App/GTM1.
- Prepare quarterly latest thinking Zero GP for the sourcing companies.
- Prepare budget LR4 report for submission to CFC team for consolidation.
- Prepare commentaries for Budget versus Forecast Analysis.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required in Accounting, Finance, or other business discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience which includes at least 2 years of working experience in reputable audit firms/ Big 4.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred. CIA, CPA, CMA, CFA or CISA preferred.
- Possess excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of accounting principles for financial reporting.
- Experience in using Cognos/TM1 applications preferred.
- Advanced software skills in spreadsheet preferred.
- Team player with good communication skills and able to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Positive attitude towards change and willing to contribute in other financial domains and processes in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)