Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Vision] Assistant Category Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1905743663W
• Lead and shape TWN vision care marketplace by collaborating with major customers.
• Help customers understand the market and create category value by driving transaction value, profit, shopper loyalty, in-store experience as well as professional reputation.
• Clearly understand shopper/consumer insight. Lead internal team by providing solid insights and right tools to lead the conversation.
• Maximize brand exposure, deliver product superiority, drive traffic & increase conversion by developing ecommerce content assets & theme.
• Achieve company annual NTS/SNI/off-take/wearer-share/NPS objectives.
• Develop and present Market/Consumer/Category trends to key Customers. Establish JJVC as the Category expert.
• Champion new product market entry and execution. Includes development of sales presentation/materials and racking/analyzing 4Ps in-market implementation.
• Develop a simple and transparent trading term as well as go-to-market strategies, virtual channel in particular.
• Work with teams to develop a right POA message plan to shape customer mindset and behaviors.
• Periodical competitor/ market dynamic update
• Helps develop national and/or local account-specific promotional programs/key events
• Build a sustainable internal integrated collaboration model to ensure high quality execution in trade.
• Quality Related:
- On time completion of training courses assigned;
- Execute the company procedures;
- Report significant quality event and product complaints according to related company policy and procedure.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)