Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905743522W
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for
You have successfully completed your law degree and would now like to gain practical skills in an international biotech company during a six (6) to nine (9) months traineeship program, starting 1st of September 2019, which is even approved in regard to your later planned Swiss bar exam?
The Legal Department, located in Allschwil, Switzerland, employs about 10 highly qualified attorneys and counsels having sound and specified knowledge in Swiss and international private law as well as pharmaceutical and intellectual property law.
- Participation in the care of mandates in various fields of law such as general contract law, employment law, pharmaceutical law (clinical studies) and corporate matters
- Independent evaluations of legal issues in different thematic areas
- Research on current topics and composition of Memoranda
- Legal support of different Departments within Actelion.
- Completed master’s degree in Swiss Law
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Proactively taking personal initiative and having a high ability to cope with pressure
- Team-oriented and entrepreneurially thinking personality.
If you are interested in making an impact by working in a culture of innovation, trust and teamwork, we welcome your application.
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Swiss Confederation) (8542)