Johnson & Johnson Careers
Staff Packaging Development Engineer
Requisition ID: 1905743139W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuySynthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. The industry, requirements and customer expectations are in a constant change. Package Development is directly affected by this. This role in will be essential to the Package Development Team in Zuchwil as it is capable to deal with future needs and requirements with internal and external stakeholders. It will provide technical expertise in the areas of design development, testing of new packaging components and systems. He/She will lead complex projects and provides mentorship to other members of the Package Development Team. The position will be located at our Headquarters in Zuchwil, Solothurn.
Staff Package Development Engineer
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the non-sterile part of package development within our organization with the authority to transform to a future state in terms of documentation and processes.
- Establish close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, with the target to constantly challenge current internal processes as well as interfaces to other departments in order to become faster and more agile while keeping a consistently high-quality output.
- Act as an SME for internal and external audits
- Review our internal documentation system, to find opportunities to become more effective in a way to cope with changing market requirements and customer needs
- Lead key Package Development activities (NPI, LCM, …) to be fully compliant meeting current and evolving customer’s need
- Leads large scope, high business impact packaging projects related to Package Design, Validation and Systems
- Proven track record of a Minimum of 8years in the Medical Industry with a bachelor’s degree or similar
- Creative Team player
- Individual that works independently with extraordinary problem-solving skills
- Leadership mentality with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Language requirements: English / (German)
- Local/domestic travel at around 15%
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Synthes GmbH (7111)