Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905743133W
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products. The organization is comprised of more than 125,000 employees in 60 countries and are united in a common mission: to help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices & Diagnostics, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
Johnson & Johnson Medical India (JJMI) provides solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. Being a leading Medical Devices provider in almost every segment, what sets it apart is its constant focus on innovation. It offers an extensive range of high technology medical and surgical equipment, devices and services. The business is organized into franchises to focus on target customers and better service
Depuy Synthes Overview
DePuy Synthes is the premier orthopedic and Neuro- Surgery company in the world and is committed to putting patients first. DePuy Synthes aims to achieve this by bringing innovative technology, training surgeons to increase the specialist pool and empowering patients by increasing awareness about disease conditions and its management. In India, DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction has products ranging implants for hip, knee and shoulder replacement to technology for computer navigated joint replacement surgery.
The TRAUMA business addresses & supports the complexity in Trauma care by providing advance technology product & instrumentation to Orthopedic surgeons. It’s also well known for its educational offering.
The Spine business deals in state-of-the-art technologies addressing spinal deformities, degeneration, spinal trauma and tumor. The Mitek division has products for arthroscopy and sports medicine while the Neuro division provides instrumentation and implants for neurological and general surgery. Synthes Power tools division has drill & saw system used by surgeons in surgery for large bones and small bones using high precession technology, these tools are driven on air, battery and electricity and used by Orthopedic, ENT, Maxillofacial, and Neuro Surgeons.
Position Title: Product Manager- Joints
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Pay Grade: 25
Department Name / Franchise: Depuy Synthes
Position Location: Mumbai
Reports to (Title): Group Marketing Manager
· Formulate and drive short-term strategy for the brand to achieve business plan and growth aspirations.
· Work closely with product portfolio team to develop overall strategy and long-range plan
· Successfully plan and launch Brand extensions aligned to Long term strategy.
· Enable sales team through innovative/relevant consumer and physician marketing campaigns
· Conceptualize and implement consumer campaigns to drive awareness and usage continuum in market.
· Identify and create a network of KOLs and engage with them to build strategic relationships to drive brand objectives.
· Drive and achieve Net Sales and Profit (Marketing Contribution) objectives for the given brands.
· Implement portfolio management strategy with resource allocation, pricing, product mix, product rationalization, promotion, forecasting, channel strategies, etc.
· Coordinate with global supply chain to ensure availability of all products at all times.
· Coordinate with regional and global teams for launch, support and strategic planning
· Education Background: Science Graduate, MBA will be an added advantage.
· Experience: Total minimum 5 years of experience in Orthopedics, Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
· Strong healthcare industry knowledge and experience is preferable
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)