Johnson & Johnson Careers
BTL, Belgium, Netherlands & Nordics
Requisition ID: 1905743121W
The Business Technology Leader (BTL) is responsible for defining technology strategy across Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark.
For these areas, the BTL will serve as a critical point of contact for the General Managers of Belgium, Netherlands and Nordics and their boards.
He/she will be responsible for developing IT as a competitive advantage and enabler for the business, identifying how technology can help to accelerate business growth in these areas This individual should be a passionate change agent and have a good understanding about the challenges and opportunities of doing business in EMEA.
- Collaborates with business partners in the region to define technology strategy that maximizes business value and minimizing time to market with a focus on Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark.
- Defines priorities for business and associated technology investments leveraging product line organization, effectively manages investments to deliver maximize value
- Aligns stakeholders around common measurable goals
- Accountable for delivery and operational IT expense
- Understands core internal IT products and new technologies and approaches to drive business value (external benchmarking)
- External client engagement
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments
- Experience working across multiple levels of an organization
- Knowledge of technology trends (e.g., digital health, big data) and demonstrated ability to translate these technology trends in successful initiatives within a local and regional context
- Expertise driving adoption to improve IT
- Experience being a member of a business leadership team
- Business experience with a good understanding about the similarities and differences of doing business in the different EMEA markets
- Ability to express local and regional needs towards a global audience
- Ability to influence others that are not in your direct control
- Ability to balance the need for standardization and enterprise thinking with the specific needs and challenges in the markets
- Previous experience driving technology strategy for a line of business
- Able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions,
- Able to represent customers/users
- Can translate business process needs into IT solutions
- Has ability to work at an abstract level and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer
- Demonstrated ability to work across a culturally diverse environment
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations. Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems, excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation, strong negotiating skills. Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan, able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)